Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rachel

Rachel 
Haha My hair is all messed up from the kids trying to braid it. :) 

Beautiful smile!! :) 
\
This is Rachel, a wonderful little girl! It saddens me to make this post because I looked through everyones pictures of the orphanage, all 2,000 of them, and i did not find any pictures of her except these 2 that I took. Apparently she did not make an impact on anyone other than me. I wanted her to hang out with me I kept trying to include her in things but she refused to participate. She was wearing the same outfit every day which means she is not taken care of  very well at all! I hope she knows God loves her and that I love her. Maybe next time she will be more open with me. Please pray for her to understand her importance to God and me. I wish she would have had more fun. 
Love, 
Madison


No comments:

Post a Comment