Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Frantzy

Frantzy 



Frantzy spent a lot of time in the house. He did not live in the house and was not an orphan. He took out our trash. I met him on Friday night we played with moms phone it was way cool! One of the team members did not like Frantzy and because this person had leadership over me I did not spend as much time with him as I should have. Its understand able that they were skidish around Frantzy because everything was new to us and we didnt really know who to trust with our stuff. He was a 100% little boy, he was just like the boys here. It was really cute :) Frantzy was about 8 years old. He would dance with me and just play around. It was really awesome! I love Frantzy and I hope to spend more time with him next time I go. Please pray for him just to know how much God loves him, and how much I love him!  Thank you for reading this! Bondye beni ou! (God bless you, in Creole.) 
Love, 
Madison 

No comments:

Post a Comment