Monday, October 10, 2011

The people that i mentioned in my last post arrived safely in Haiti today. They went to the Son of God orphanage and saw the children. They were all in very bad condition most of them could not even stand up! One of the little girls I talked about earlier, Ketia, is in very poor condition. I feared that she would not make it to September but, thankfully, she did! Now she is doing worse then when I saw her in June and weighs less than my Physics book! I hope with all my heart that it is God's will to save her tiny body and protect her! In Matthew it says, "in the same way our Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should be lost." (in another translation it says perish.) I know that God's children die all the time and it breaks his heart and mine every time. But reading this verse reminds me that its not his will and that he will protect those children! In verse 6 it says, "But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea." Now I understand that these people not taking care of the kids is not the same as making them sin but this verse shows me how precious these children to God! And how he never wants anything bad to happen to them, and that he will avenge them! I can not wait until the day when Ketia is reading my physics book! Because one day, i believe with all my heart, she will! Please pray for these kids. For the people in charge of them who have submitted to Satan. And for this meeting tomorrow. It is a very BIG meeting! The people we sent down there are going to talk to a massive board, unicef, crs, and lots of Haitian government. These people have the say and ability to shut down son of god and let the children go to a good place. CRS has already shut down a few bad orphanages in Haiti and they, along with us, want to shut down Son of God orphanage. Please pray with all your might that they let us take the children away! I know that God dose not want them to suffer another moment, and this might be the way he makes that happen. The meeting is at Haitian time, which is here, so maybe if you could take a moment, an hour, a day, just to pray for them and to pray that God's will be done. I understand if you have other things going on i do as well but if you keep them in your thoughts and prayers I know God will do wonderful thing! Pray, pray, pray! Looking at the saying, "things have to get worse before they can get better," we have already passed the worse now things are going to get better! (I totally understand that’s not a biblical saying it is just a nice saying that gives me hope.) Thank you so much for reading this and praying for these kids. When I learned that my baby Ketia was doing so bad, tonight, I could do nothing but scream my anger and sadness to God! Its not just Ketia they are all doing horrible and it could all be prevented if the family that runs the orphanage would turn away from Satan and listen to God. Right now however the innocent children are suffering and our hearts are breaking for what breaks his heart. Thank you again!
Bondye beni ou! (God bless you in Creole)
I love you all!
Madison

This is Ketia. I still cant believe she is smiling, she was treated so poorly she would not smile for anyone! Im thankful that Brenda got her to smile, she deserves to be happy. And look how cute she is when she dose?!?! I love this little girl! Please pray for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment